Thursday, May 20, 2010

Summer is getting closer everyday!

We have only 5 days of school left! I can't wait for summer and actually be able to sleep in all the time everyday. I passed all my OGTs so high school is pretty much downhill from here it seems. I hate that the last two days of school we have finals. Everyone does bad on them because they are to excited to get out of school. Its really hard to do the last exam on the last day in the 8th period. I have German then so I'm sure it's going to be very hard. Luckily I'll have soccer during the summer to keep me in shape. I am ready for a really big summer thunderstorm though! Those are the best. They are really great when your half asleep with the windows open listening to the rain! I'm hoping my next two years of high school fly by! I'm ready to graduate and get out of Coshocton. There is nothing to do anymore. Everything is getting boring. Our vacation this year is a cruise to Mexico, Jamaica, and a nothing island but I don't remember which one. I'm excited but then again scared cause we are going to be on a huge boat in the middle of the sea! I'm sure everything will be fine though. I hope everyone summer goes well!

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't be able to get on a boat! haha, I always worry about that kind of stuff. Jamaica will be fun though!

    ReplyDelete