Friday, March 5, 2010

Warm Weather

Spring is just around the corner! I can't wait to be able to wear shorts and flip flops again! I'll be glad when the sun is out and its about 65 degree. Not too hot or too cold. Before we know it, it will be our last day of school! I cant wait to be able to sleep in everyday and do nothing again. But soccer will start too and I'll be busy with that. If we get a coach. So far we don't. Track conditioning was Monday-Thursday this week. I'm excited to start track to give me something to do for a while. I'm already really tired and sore from condition so hopefully by our first meet I'll be ready. I think our first meet is March 30th. So it's not to far away. Hopefully all the snow is melted away and it warms up because running in the cold isn't too fun. Summer just doesn't seem like it can come any faster. I remember when I was excited to start school again. Now I'm counting down the days till the last day!

4 comments:

  1. ι αgяєє тσтαℓℓу ωιтн уσυ. єνєη ι αм нαρρу αвσυ тнє ƒα¢т тнαт ιтѕ яαιηιηg ѕυηѕнιηє ηα ∂ησ ѕησω........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! this year went by fast though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first week of practice/conditioning is always the hardest. The soreness and being tired will fade. Good luck wuth track :)

    ReplyDelete