Monday, March 22, 2010

School is coming to an end.

Last week the freshmen took the practice OGTs, while the sophomores took the real deal. I'm so glad they are over with! I thought they were a little difficult. So hopefully I passed all of them. I'll be glad to sleep in next year when the freshmen have to take them next year.The third nine weeks ends this week. Which mean 9 week tests and soon it will the fourth nine weeks! I don't see a point in the 9 week tests we have. We already have to suffer semester exams on the very last day of school. This weekend we had some very nice weather, which makes school more of a drag! Luckily spring break is really soon! I can't wait to be able to sleep in for a while. Then after spring break summer vacation is soon too! So overall the school year is starting to wrap up slowly! I remember when I was excited to start school. but after awhile you get annoyed with people and just wanna get away for a while!

2 comments:

  1. I actually loved the schedule we had last week. I was less bored with school and I think that we could all learn more if we were less bored with all of our classes. We should make the OGT schedule permanant. Only seniors should still have to come in at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I can't wait for it to start staying warm all the time!

    ReplyDelete