Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2010 Grammy's

I didn't get to watch the Grammy awards, because I forgot it was on. But I saw a lot of news about it on the Internet. Lady Gaga has quite a style. She wore a silver skyscraper dress that blew everyone away. You know its Lady Gaga if she is wear skyscrapers as an outfit. She has a great voice, and all her music is my favorite. Even though she is somewhat weird, its OK. People say Pink had the best performance of the night. With Tik Tok the best song to Ke$ha's name, her Grammy style disappointed her fans that night. I think people should lay of on the celebrities style. It's their style and they want to wear it. Beyonce took home six Grammy awards, Breaking a record for the most awards for a female! I hope next year I will remember the Grammy's are on and watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment