Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow,Snow, Go Away!

Today we are supposedly going to get about 6-8 inches of snow with some wind, making the temperature even colder! The snow just melted from our last snow fall we got, and what happens we get double the snow.I hate snow. It's too cold and ruins my plans I have for the weekend. I should probably plan to move somewhere done south to like Florida or the Carolinas. That way I won't have to worry about snow and below freezing weather. I'm am ready for spring and for track to start up though. Just so I can stop laying around and watching T.V all day. I'm the type that can sit around all day, sleep and eat. But I am also ready for summer so I can sleep in everyday and do completely nothing all day. That's basically how I live my life. Nothing wrong with sleeping and eating all day!

3 comments:

  1. Moving somewhere warm would be a great idea! Ithink that even in some of the waarmer plaaces it's cold too though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, trying having a car whose window won't go up, and can't have a plastic tarp over it cause it would ruin the paint. Imagine the double snow, flying right into it...

    IT SUCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to move out of this town. When i move im moving to somewhere warm, and somewhere where i don't have to deal with annoying people and i agree about hating snow. I can't wait till its over

    ReplyDelete