Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow days!

Today is the first full day of school since we had a delay on Monday. I was glad we had 3 days off. I was surprised that we had Thursday off since we barely cancel. Now we only have one snow day left. Ridgewood and Riverview hasn't even gone to school this week. But they will have alot of days to make up. I did completely nothing in the past 3 days. I slept and ate. I did go out and play in the snow, but only for like 15 minutes. It was too cold. I am somewhat glad to come back. Gives me something to do besides fighting with my brother and eating too much. If we have another snow storm I hope its not to bad since we only have one day left. So far we will have our full spring break! I'm ready for warmer weather now. We had our good fix of winter weather this year. It's time to end.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I tried to go sledding, and you can't even sled. This snow is pointless, I'd rather use our last snow day then have it go away so we can stop being upset about all the other schools being cancelled and just move on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to this, I'm ready for warmer weather. This cold is messing up my stuff, i had to spend $320 on my car because the window fell in to my passenger door frame and then the motor that lifts the window blew because of the cold.
    I HATE THE COLD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree I want warm weather! I am glad to get back to school as well. I just sat at home in sweats for 3 days! It was getting boring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, something about snow days just makes you want to be lazy, watch tv, and eat, haha.
    I'm getting tired of it now.

    ReplyDelete