Friday, February 19, 2010

More Snow..?

Again, this week we only had two days. I like only having two days a week. It felt nice to get out of the house for once and actually have something to do. I got bored being snowed in all the time. And we are getting an even bigger storm! I heard it's supposed to be a blizzard? I'm getting kinda tired of all this snow. These back to back snow storms are crazy! I think this is the most snow we have had in a while. I like winter sometimes cause of the snow days, but I am ready to start wearing shorts and flip flops. Track starts pretty soon. I hope its not as cold as it has been this past week. I hope once it turns March all the snow will go away. I'll be glad when it's the end of May. So far we only have to make up one day. I hope to keep it that way. I don't like making up a bunch of days. And i definitely don't want to go far into our summer vacation.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully not! I'm ready for summer to hit too, I went through all my shorts and flip flops the other day to see which ones I wanted and everything! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding! My jeans are right next to my shorts and every morning I just want to grab some shorts and wear them! Its so annoying. Im definately ready for some warm weather. But we'll have a flood if all this snow melts!

    ReplyDelete